Here’s what occurred Wednesday in Mets Land, in case you missed it…
– Could the Mets wind up finalizing Jacob deGrom and Japanese RHP Kodai Senga? SNY MLB expert Andy Martino discussed on Baseball Night in New York.
– Martino even more broke down why deGrom’s complimentary company might be breaking the Mets’ method.
– Along those lines, Martino reported that the Texas Rangers now appear “very interested” in signing RHP Carlos Rodon — which might affect deGrom’s complimentary company.
– Elaborating on deGrom and Senga, Martino reported that the Rangers are a sleeper group to expect Senga.
– Beyond the prominent buzz with deGrom and Senga, the Mets signed a set of pitchers to minor-league offers — Zach Muckenhirn and Denyi Reyes.
– On The Mets Pod, Conner Rogers and Joe DeMayo contemplated how Aaron Judge‘s free-agency choice might affect the Mets.
– Outside of complimentary company, the Mets supposedly “gauged” Carlos Beltran‘s interest in signing up with the training personnel.
– Before the Beltran news appeared, SNY’s Danny Abriano blogged about the previous Mets OF’s case for the Baseball Hall of Fame.
– Thanksgiving Eve’s edition of SportsNite with Michelle Margaux and John Harper questioned what Mets (and Yankees) fans will be grateful for come this spring.